Boulder Retaining Wall Specialists – 048 7777 939 Mike | 0429 593 596 Jordan
Now is the perfect time to give us a call for your boulder wall quote. We can supply expert advice for your needs and take care of the project from the onset. Even if your looking a few months down the track, we can work with you to meet your timeframe. The months are booking up fast so give us a call.
We currently have projects in Tallai, on the Gold Coast, and in Willow Vale as well as Upper Coomera, Burbank and Redland Bay.
We have now introduced hourly machine hire. Just click on our Machine Hire page to find out more.
If you live on the Northern Gold Coast, Southern Gold Coast, or Bayside and surrounding areas, we’re always out and about, so give one of our friendly staff a call to discuss your options and book in an obligation free quote.
All Features Great & Small
Perfect boulder retaining walls designed for Gold Coast and Bayside home owners.
We currently have crews involved in projects in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland, Guanaba, at Upper Coomera and Willow Vale, Redland Bay.
Before – Small Ugly Area
After – Attractive Usable Space
Completed – Fun Area for Your Family
What You need to Know
We have up to date machinery and know how we can transform your Home or Business Property into a masterpiece in no time.
Landscaping is often the last thing people consider. Stone retaining walls last a lifetime & of course there are no termite issues with stone.
Once a stone retaining walls are finished there is little to no maintenance required. Sandstone, Bush Rock, Volcanic Red Rock & Blue Stone retaining walls age beautifully & rarely need touching.
1. What are the different types of rocks available?
There are many rock types available for use in retaining walls and landscaping in general. Here are just a few: Our Sandstone is sourced from an approved quarry which supplies the best quality sandstone available.
A Grade Random Sandstone
B Grade Random Sandstone
A Grade Sawn Sandstone
B Grade Sawn Sandstone
Volcanic Red Rock
Sawn Sandstone (Steppers)
Rustic Sandstone (Steppers)
Of course there are many, many more.
2. How long will my retaining wall take to construct?
Every site is different and the amount of time taken to construct the walls depends on many factors including:
- Access – How far away the rocks need to transported from where it is tipped to where the wall is being built;
- Engineering requirements – typically a 1-2 week turnaround after engagement;
- Access to tight areas – the more the operator needs to watch out for, the slower we can go;
- Weather conditions – most cases we will press on, but it certainly slows things down.
Ask our operators on site for an ongoing estimated time of completion to help you maintain your schedule
3. Who does the Engineering if required?
If your project requires engineers design and Certification then we work in conjunction with our engineer:
- Engineering and Certification Form 15 is required, by law, for the construction of any rock retaining wall with a maximum height of greater than 1.0m. This process can take up to three weeks, so when considering a retaining wall please keep this in mind.
- If this service is required the price will be included in your quote.
4. What areas do you cover for retaining wall?
We travel far and wide, anywhere from Brisbane to Northern Rivers NSW and everywhere in between. Popular hotspots at the moment range on the gold coast belt from Robina up to Pimpama
Need FREE Advice? Contact Stonemasters today at 0487 777 939 for retaining walls Gold Coast, and Brisbane
5. What to remember before we arrive?
Whilst we handle every aspect of the job from pre-commencement right through to completion, there are a few things you can do to help move as smoothly as possible
- be mindful of the location of your vehicles, whilst road parking can often be helpful to keep them out of the way, bare in mind that we require quite a large access to bring in machinery and product via very sizeable trucks. So allow as much space as possible!
- be sure to shut up as many doors and windows as possible, and may even be worthwhile to splurge and run the aircon for a few days while were around. Whilst we are very mindful of keeping it to a minimum, machinery has an innate ability to produce noise and dust – and lots of it! It won’t stop it all but it certainly helps.
- whilst not strictly necessary, it might be a nice touch and potentially put you in the running for neighbour of the year award to be either have a quick chat or pop a short note into your neighbours letter boxes to let them know of the dates work will be carried out, and pass on these few tips to make their life easier too. Your proactivity may even ward off any complaints any meddlesome neighbours might have had.
If you have any uncertainty, please ask! We’re happy to guide you through the process.